Forum > Topic Details

What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Taking Fildena Super Active?

What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Taking Fildena Super Active?

by Rony meran (Posts: 0) » about 2 months ago

Before taking Fildena Super Active (sildenafil citrate), it's important to have an open and honest discussion with your doctor about your medical history, current health status, and any concerns you may have. Here are some key points to discuss with your doctor before starting Fildena Super Active: Medical History: Inform your doctor about any pre-existing medical conditions you have, such as heart problems, high or low blood pressure, liver or kidney disease, bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, or any history of priapism (a prolonged and painful erection). Medication History: Provide a list of all medications you are currently taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Certain medications may interact with sildenafil citrate, the active ingredient in Fildena Super Active, and could affect its effectiveness or increase the risk of side effects. Allergies: Inform your doctor of any allergies you have, especially if you have had an allergic reaction to sildenafil citrate or any other medications in the past. Recent Medical Procedures: If you have recently undergone surgery or medical procedures, or if you have a history of recent heart attack or stroke, inform your doctor. Fildena Super Active may not be suitable for individuals with certain cardiovascular conditions. Sexual Activity: Discuss your sexual health and activity level with your doctor. Be open about any concerns or difficulties you may be experiencing with achieving or maintaining an erection. Alcohol and Drug Use: Be honest about your alcohol consumption and any recreational drug use. Both alcohol and certain drugs can interact with Fildena Super Active and may increase the risk of side effects. Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, discuss the potential risks and benefits of using Fildena Super Active with your doctor. This medication is intended for use in men only and is not indicated for women. By providing your doctor with a comprehensive medical history and discussing these key points, you can work together to determine if Fildena Super Active is the right treatment option for you and if any precautions or adjustments to your treatment plan are necessary.

(0) Answer(s)